Relaxed Refund & Rebooking Policy by Ethiopian Airlines
REMINDER - Relaxed Refund & Rebooking Policy by Ethiopian Airlines (Revised, November 10, 2021)
This policy is applicable for Passengers holding ET document (071), for tickets issued on/before December 31, 2021 and for travel between 01 March 2020 to March 31, 2022.
Date Change Fee:
Unlimited free date changes are allowed.
- Unlimited free date changes for all tickets issued before on/before 31 December, 2021 and for travel up to 31 March, 2022.
- Please ensure to cancel reservation and exchange the ticket with new travel date to avoid no show charges .
- Reservation should be cancelled and ticket must be exchanged with new travel date at least one day before departure of originally scheduled flight date to be exempted from no-show fee.
- New travel dates must be in the same booking class and season of travel as originally booked. Applicable fare difference to be collected for any difference in booking class and/or season of travel.
- For any travel affected by COVID-19 & refundable tickets which were issued on/before December 31,2020; full refund will be processed.
- Non-refundable tickets issued prior to December 31,2020 are good for travel only and the journey should be completed on/before December 31,2021.
- For tickets issued on/after January 01, 2021; refunds & all other related rules will be governed by the fare/system rule.