New Flight Schedule 2019-2020 and Security Levy Fees
Dear Friends and Colleagues,
As we continue to improve our services, we are pleased to announce the release of our new flight schedule with price list effective 1st June 2019 to 31st May 2020.
At Coastal, we have always believed in looking after our trade partners and in order to facilitate your sales, we have decided not to increase our prices for next season, except for the Serengeti – Ruaha route.
We are also proud to pioneer another route to our extensive network of services that enables passengers to combine a safari from Ruaha/Iringa to Kilimanjaro International Airport in Tanzania effective from 1st June 2019.
However we shall be introducing the following flight changes from 1st of June 2019:
- Kilwa and West Kilimanjaro will no longer be served
- The last flight from Dar es Salaam to Zanzibar at 1745hrs will be discontinued
- The 1300hrs flight from Arusha to Serengeti via Manyara and Kuro will be discontinued
- The Nairobi (NBO) to Serengeti flight will now be departing at 08:30 and routed via Kilimanjaro, with arrival times changing accordingly
- The Serengeti to Zanzibar direct flight and Serengeti to Ruaha will now be serving only Seronera and the seasonal capital of migration (Kogatende or Ndutu). Guests coming from other airstrips may be able to connect in Seronera
- The connection between Selous and Kilimanjaro will now be possible via Ruaha, with arrival in time to connect with all major international carriers
- Dolly and Kuro will be served only by the mid morning flight to Serengeti
- Flights to/from Tanga, Pemba and Mafia, the Zanzibar – Serengeti – Zanzibar direct flight and the Ruaha / Zanzibar connection are slightly rescheduled as highlighted in the attachment below. All connection with other Coastal and international flights are maintained
* Please take note of changes in Departure and Arrival times of some routes as highlighted in the schedule
We would also like to seize the opportunity to remind our trade partners that the security levy introduced last year by the Tanzania Airport Authority (TAA) is already included in our price list, effective 1st November 2018.
As always, we look forward to seeing your guests on board and remain at your disposal for any clarifications.
The Flying Safari Company
Follow us on social media