Easy Access to Ruaha National Park with Safari Air Link’s Direct Serengeti / Ruaha Flight Schedule From 1st June 2023
Easy Access to Ruaha National Park with Safari Air Link’s Direct Serengeti / Ruaha Flight Schedule from 1st June 2023
Safari Air Link will be launching an updated route from the Serengeti direct to Ruaha National Park and beyond from June 2023. Traditionally combining the Serengeti NP with Ruaha NP has been problematic due to a minimum of 4 pax on flight routes however, in response to customer demand, Safari Air Link will be flying 3 x per week direct from the Serengeti to Ruaha with a minimum of 2 passengers on the basis that onward flights (to Dar Es Salaam, Mafia, Zanzibar or Nyrerere NP) are also booked with Safari Air Link.
Details of the flights are as follows:
• 3 x weekly flights from the Serengeti (Seronera and Kogatende) direct to Ruaha NP Msembe / Jongomero Airstrips
• Flying on a Wednesday, Friday & Sunday weekly
• 23kg luggage allowance (including hand luggage) as standard on all flights.
• Minimum 2 pax option for flights from Serengeti to Ruaha, Nyrerere and Mikumi as long as Dar Es Salaam, Mafia, Zanzibar or Nyrerere NP routes are booked at same time
• Flights have been designed to link in with flights from Kilimanjaro and Arusha airports
• International flights for this combination safari can therefore either be into Kilimanjaro and out of Dar Es Salaam or return into Dar Es Salaam airport
For more information on these flights & for rates and for other routes contact Safari Air Link on [email protected]
Source: Green Travel Marketing