Classics Roundup - What's new for 2018
Classics Roundup: As we look ahead at 2018, we would like to share a round-up of our unique experiences and adventures. Through supporting our privately owned members, and their commitment to conservation and communities, you contribute to a sustainable Africa.
- Príncipe Island welcomes a stylish new tented camp
- The latest boutique hotel offering in Franschhoek
- New garden-to-table private dining at Angama Mara in their shamba-with-a-view
- Upgraded spa at Azura Benguerra with a second treatment room looking out at the ocean
- Refurbishment of the cottages at Gibb's Farm and exciting main area developments
- New lodges nearing completion in the Winelands