- Empowering women to accelerate transformation, growth of tourism industry
- Cresta Hotels in Major Upgrade
- New Atta Members this month - November
- World leaders meet to discuss Zimbabwe
- Diplomats to Scale Mount Kilimanjaro
- New Airport for Uganda's tourism
- UK Minister for Africa in Kenya
- UK Minister reports on Zimbabwe visit
- Nigeria: FAAN to Rehabilitate Enugu Airport Runway Before Christmas
- Tourism sector grows by 10.4% in nine months
Air France’s Joon plans weekly flights to Cape Town
Joon – a budget-friendly airline for millennials operated by Air France – has unveiled new destinations for 2018, with Cape Town on the cards.
From April 1, Joon will commence flights between Paris-Charles de Gaulle and Cape Town International Airport, three times a week.
Passengers in business, premium economy and economy class will benefit from new cabins on the Airbus A340s equipped with the latest-generation individual touch-screens featuring 100 films.
Joon’s business-class passengers will receive free catering, including snacks. In premium economy and economy class, the price includes two meals on offer. In addition, Joon will offer a selection of gourmet products as a paid option.
For the 2018 European summer season, Joon will fly to 13 destinations with 228 flights a week from CDG to Barcelona, Berlin, Istanbul, Naples, Oslo, Porto, Rome, Fortaleza, Cairo, Cape Town, Tehran and Mahé.