- Edo Govt to Re-Brand Culture, Tourism Assets
- Tusk Conservation Lecture Royal Geographic Society London 23 November 2017
- Limpopo Tourism Agency Board announces newly-appointed CEO
- Atta Africa Financial Update 21.11.2017
- FCO Travel Advice - Zimbabwe - 20 November 2017
- Application for Membership - Springbok Atlas Tours & Safaris
- The British Army combat the illegal trade in wildlife by partnering with African parks and the Malawian Department of National Parks and Wildlife
- Atta Media Request - Canada's National Post
- Application for Membership - Camps Bay Views
- Rwanda again takes the lead in making it easier to visit the country
Uganda tourist arrivals set to surge
The Uganda government anticipates that the country will receive a quarter of a million more tourist arrivals over the next year, from 1.3 million to 1.56 million, according to a strategic report shared at the eighth Tourism Sector Review.
During the review, officials said the sector’s earning would jump from $1.37 billion to $1.5 billion in 2018, reported NTV.