- Harare airport renamed: Robert Gabriel Mugabe International Airport
- V&A Waterfront to host Ocean Life Festival
- More growth expected in tourism sector
- Eurowings expands intercontinental range to Cape Town, grows long-haul offering
- Zambia is the ITB Berlin 2018 Convention & Culture Partner
- Application for Membership - Natural World Mombasa Safaris
- Ethiopian airline set to begin daily flights to Z’bar
- Thebe Tourism Group announces new tourism products
- Atta Africa Financial Update 07.11.2017
- Introduction of elephants a step closer to the restoration of a wildlife haven
Ethiopian Airlines to launch flights to Buenos Aires
Ethiopian Airlines will launch five weekly flights to Buenos Aires from March 8 next year. The flights from Addis Ababa will route via São Paulo and mark the airline’s sixth destination in the Americas.
The flights will operate on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays, using B787s.
Flight ET 0506 will depart Addis Ababa at 09h30, arriving São Paulo at 17h10. The connection to Buenos Aires departs at 18h10 to arrive at 19h40. Flight ET 0507 will depart Buenos Aires at 23h00 and arrive in São Paulo at 02h30 the next day, departing at 03h30 and landing in Addis Ababa at 20h30.