- Chinese firm set to develop sprawling Tanzania tourist town
- Legal SA: Duty of Care (Doc): The Tunisia Beach Shooting Inquiry & Indemnities (Part 5)
- Atta Africa Financial update 03.10.2017
- Application for Membership - Aardvark Safaris
- Fastjet making moves to help open skies, drive tourism
- New hotels boost tourism in Cape Town
- Lusaka the venue for the 2018 edition of ZATEX
- Ethiopia tourism revenue rebounds after 2016 dip
- Application for Membership - Easy Travel and Tours
- New Atta Members this month: September
Visit Zim campaign eyes 3 source markets
The Zimbabwe Tourism Authority (ZTA) has unveiled a Visit Zimbabwe campaign targeting three markets, in an ambitious bid to grow tourist arrivals.
The campaign targets South Africa, China and Russia, ZTA chief executive Karikoga Kaseke said on Sunday night at the closing ceremony for the Sanganai/Hlanganani Expo, which was held in Bulawayo.
Kaseke said Russia should do well for Zimbabwe because “it is doing well for Egypt and Kenya”.
“Buyers from Russia seem to be happy and saying they will package Zimbabwe next year,” he said.
Kaseke said Zimbabwe had not done much to lure tourists from Asia since the launch of the Look East Policy over a decade ago.
Source: News Day