- Evening Standard backs project helping wildlife to flourish in Uganda, the land of the elephants
- Roar returns to Zululand as pride of lions is released
- Application for Membership - Far and Wild Travel
- Qatar Airways W17 Nairobi service updates
- Table Mountain Cableway turns 88
- Air access made easier in Odzala
- RTG's Vic Falls Hotels Register 13 Percent Growth
- Application for Membership - Namibia-Experience
- Visit Zim campaign eyes 3 source markets
- Chinese firm set to develop sprawling Tanzania tourist town
South African Tourism announces travel agent roadshows
South African Tourism is running a four-day series of travel agent roadshows in the UK and Ireland next month.
The SATSchool roadshow will be in Cork on November 13, followed by Manchester, Birmingham and London.
It will connect attending travel agents with 16 key South African tourism partners, including local destinations, attractions and excursion companies.
Agents can learn about the products’ unique selling points and the latest news from partner representatives.
The UK is South Africa’s number one source of international arrivals and there was a 9.9% rise in visitors from the UK in 2016. Visitors from Ireland grew by 18.28% over the same period.
SATSchool is a ‘one-stop shop’ training platform aimed at equipping travel agents with all the information they need to sell the destination.
Source: Travel Weekly