- Ethiopia tourism revenue rebounds after 2016 dip
- Application for Membership - Easy Travel and Tours
- New Atta Members this month: September
- Kenya to get 4,000 new hotel beds in five years
- Burundi: Tourist Sites to Be Improved to Generate More Revenues
- Rwanda Announces Plan to lure More Tourists
- Chinamasa to officially open Sanganai/Hlanganani tourism expo
- Atta Financial Update - 27 September 2017
- Opinion: How does your business score on UN goals?
- SA Airlink opens St. Helena reservation for Oct 2017 launch
Lusaka the venue for the 2018 edition of #ZATEX
The Zambia Travel Expo 2018, in short called ZATEX, will next year take place from the 12th to 14th of April in the capital Lusaka.
The Mulungushi International Conference Centre will once again provide the venue for Zambia’s premier tourism travel exhibition which traditionally sees not just local tourism businesses showcase their attractions but also brings in regional and international tourism boards.
Though no details on stand bookings are available as yet – the dates were just announced earlier in the day – is a sell out expected as interest in Destination Zambia has been rising over the past years, often in combination with combined safaris also touching down in neighbouring Zimbabwe but even as far as Kenya and Tanzania from where regular flight connections exist between Nairobi and Lusaka with Kenya Airways and Dar es Salaam and Lusaka by Fastjet.
Source: ATC News