- African countries urged to reduce inter-flights costs to boost tourism
- Rwanda Offers Rich Potential for Tourism Investment – PM
- Tanzania to host key tourism expo
- Atta Africa Financial Update 11.10.2017
- Kenya unveils plan to turn around tourism
- South Africa. Entry Regulations. Reminder to parents travelling with children
- Application for Membership - Orbis Expeditions
- Application for Membership - Wayfairer Travel
- Change at Atta HQ
- R18.1m to develop Dawid Kruiper Rest Camp
Ethiopia launches e-visa service for African and international MICE participants
Ethiopian Immigration and Nationality Affairs Main Department, in collaboration with Ethiopian Airlines Group, launched an E-Visa service for African and international participants of meetings, incentives, conferences, and exhibitions (MICE) in Ethiopia. The service enables participants to issue their visa, book, pay and check-in their flight with Ethiopian Airlines - all online.
Group CEO for Ethiopian Airlines, Tewolde GebreMariam remarked: “With the immense potential for conference tourism, Ethiopia has still a lot to do to tap into the sector and the launching of an e-visa service for meetings, incentives, conferences, and exhibitions is an impetus for the exponential demand for Ethiopia’s conference tourism, saving time and cost besides inducing a modern online visa application process with more simplicity and efficiency.
Further facilitating passengers' travel experience, Ethiopian offers special fares and discounts besides availing custom-designed tour packages to the various breathtaking tourist sites in the country.”
Gebreyohannes Teklu, director of the Main Department for Immigration and Nationality Affairs, commented: “The introduction of e-visa for meetings, incentives, conferences, and exhibitions will provide travellers with a fast and convenient way to apply for a visa and initiate their travel to Ethiopia while ensuring absolute security of sensitive information."