- Legal SA: Duty of Care (Doc): The Tunisia Beach Shooting Inquiry & Indemnities (Part 5)
- Atta Africa Financial update 03.10.2017
- Application for Membership - Aardvark Safaris
- Fastjet making moves to help open skies, drive tourism
- New hotels boost tourism in Cape Town
- Lusaka the venue for the 2018 edition of ZATEX
- Ethiopia tourism revenue rebounds after 2016 dip
- Application for Membership - Easy Travel and Tours
- New Atta Members this month: September
- Kenya to get 4,000 new hotel beds in five years
Chinese firm set to develop sprawling Tanzania tourist town
Standing as the first town on the Tanzanian coast where early travelers anchored during their discovery missions and Christian religion expansion in Tanzania and Central Africa, Bagamoyo town is rising up again after a Chinese company set a mega-business project going in the area.
Bagamoyo town, which was established over 1,000 years ago by early Arab travelers to the Eastern African coast and later became a slave trade transit port, was the designated port for Tanzania during the early days of Arab and German administration in Tanzania.
Famous European missionaries and explorers to East Africa, including Dr. David Livingstone and Henry Morton Stanley, among others, kicked-off their trek to the African bush at Bagamoyo,, while the first Arabian settlers chose Bagamoyo as their official residence.