- Xasa targeted in fake rhino poaching report
- Africa offers mainland tourists cool vacation
- Africa’s airports are busier than ever before
- Throwing our rhinos a much-needed lifeline
- Travel Advisories
- Malawi: UK Pledges to Support Malawi in Protecting Wildlife
- Malaysian customs seize 8.8 tons of pangolin scales worth R311m
Royal Air Maroc Kenya service changes from Oct 2017
Royal Air Maroc (RAM) in recent schedule update is adjusting service to Kenya, as the airline revises Casablanca – Nairobi service. From 11OCT17, existing 3 weekly 767 nonstop flight will be converted to Casablanca – N’Djamena – Nairobi, while operational aircraft switches to 737-800. The airline does not have local traffic rights on N’Djamena – Nairobi sector.
Following schedule is effective from 29OCT17.
AT269 CMN1510 – 2045NDJ2125 – 0345+1NBO 738 357
AT268 NBO0655 – 0905NDJ0945 – 1355CMN 738 146
RAM also offers service to Nairobi via codeshare partnership with Qatar Airways, via Doha. The airline’s Casablanca – N’Djamena sector is currently served by 737-700, 3 times a week.
Source: Routes online