- Demand for executive hotel managers in Africa
- Lusaka can boost Zambia’s tourists to 1 million
- Kilimanjaro airport upgrade to disrupt flights
- New Atta Members this month (6)
- London becomes RwandAir’s second intercontinental destination
- Atta Africa Financial Update (98)
Oman Air launches third destination in Africa
Oman Air launched its third destination in Africa and 55th destination in the world, Nairobi, after its successful inaugural flight WY721 to Kenya’s capital, on Tuesday.
The four times weekly flight to Nairobi from Muscat is Oman Air’s first service to Kenya. The flight will open-up Oman Air’s range of destinations in the Far East, Indian subcontinent, Europe and Gulf Cooperation Council countries for travelers from Kenya, and will help to strengthen Kenya and Oman’s trade relations and long-standing 300 year friendship established in the 17th century.
The airline, which first started with only 3 aircraft, is now aiming to fly to 75 destinations by 2020, and sees Nairobi as an important connection point in Africa. The new route demonstrates the airline’s commitment to continuing its network expansion to exciting new destinations.
Source: Capital FM Kenya