- Invitation to the official launch of Eng. Walter Mzembi's (PhD) Candidature for the UNWTO Secretary General Post.
- Morocco to Join Emirates A380 network
- RwandAir directs flights to India to boost trade, tourism
- From the new COO
- Communique from SATIB Atta’s insurance advisor and facilitator for Atta 24 Emergency Response
- SA airport to remove cub petting images that give tourists the wrong message
South African Tourism roadshow’s 14th edition to travel four cities
South African Tourism plans to set the pace for continued double digit growth in the coming year with its annual roadshow slated for later this month.
The four-city roadshow promises to offer travel agents in Chennai, Bangalore, Delhi and Mumbai a chance to interact with a variety of suppliers. Hotel chains, airlines, products, attractions, DMCs and local tourism offices promise a host of exciting updates and look forward to networking and deal making with Indian travel agents.
The roadshow is now in its 14th edition. Encouraged by the success of prior editions and by the prospect of being on the right platform to target the Indian market, many new suppliers will be part of this year’s roadshow.10% of the delegation will be first-timers. A closer look at the supplier delegation also points to a trend towards more qualitative tourism i.e.higher spend travelers who are also more exploratory in nature rather than touristy.
Source: Travel and Tour World