- Key markets up, some emerging markets down
- New passenger train service between Nairobi and Mombasa to take just 4 1/2 hours
- Beyond the China Ivory Trade
- Tourism set to spearhead Uganda’s economy in 2017
- Original Travel joins Voyageurs du Monde
- Emirates says to launch third daily Nairobi flight in June
- The secret of Namibia's 'fairy circles' may be explained at last
KILIFAIR / Moshi - June 2nd to 4th 2017
KILIFAIR 2017 is the 3rd edition of the international Tourism and Industry trade fair in Moshi / Kilimanjaro.
It is going to be held on June 2nd to 4th at the 17,000 m2 Moshi USHIRIKA SPORT STADIUM.
Under the motto “Your Gateway to East-Africa Tourism…” the fair is representing and promoting the Kilimanjaro Region, Tanzania National parks and East Africa Tourism to potential agents & buyers from Africa, Europe, America and Asia.
KILIFAIR 2016 has breached the last year’s record!
With 258 exhibitors, 217 International & East African based Tour agents/buyers and more than 3,600 individual visitors it is the biggest and most important Tourism Trade Fair in East Africa. Tourist boards of Tanzania, Kenya and Uganda have been successfully promoted their countries & attractions. No question that 2017 will break that record again due to extended marketing campaigns in Tanzania, East Africa and at international trade fairs in Europe. The KILIFAIR team will attend major fairs such as Magical Kenya, Pearl of Africa Uganda, WTM London, ITB Germany, WTM Cape town and Karibu Travel Market Tanzania. We are sure to move the industry!
- Online Appointment platform for exhibitors & agents
- Tourism work shop & seminars
- VIP & exhibitor lounge
- Muslim Praying room
- All day entertainment & performances on stage
- Giant LED advertising & live action screen
- Raffles & attractions for public
- Kid’s activity & play ground
Atta members are able to benefit from a 10% discount on exhibition space.