- Travel Africa meets Fiona Jeffery Atta’s Industry Relations Director , Chairman and Founder of Just A Drop
- Making Business Growth Accessible
- Minister Derek Hanekom Welcomes Appointment Mr Sisa Ntshona As CEO of South African Tourism
- North West Tourism Ends Tourism Month Festivities in Taung, 29 to 30 Sept
- Qatar Airways' first Namibia flight touches down in Windhoek
- Atta Africa Financial Update (86)
- Military route launched in Cape Town
Magical Kenya Travel Expo
Kenya's Tourism Board is in the final stage of preparing for the region's most important international tourism trade show, the 2016 edition of the Magical Kenya Travel Expo.
This event will bring nearly 200 hosted buyers into the country to sample Kenya's attractions before then assembling at the Kenyatta International Conference Centre from the 12th to the 14th of October inclusive for workshops, the trade exhibition and B2B meetings arranged by the Kenya Tourism Board between local suppliers and international buyers.
Key international media representatives too have once again been invited by the Kenya Tourism Board in order to showcase the country and report positive news from on site, aimed to counter the often negative reporting by international news organizations of which CNN, dubbed 'CNN - The Hotbed of Errors' has become most notorious in painting Kenya in a negative light.
Several other tourism boards from the wider region are also expected to attend the fair to promote multi country travel across Africa. Companies from Kenya and across Eastern Africa are exhibiting at the show to strike deals with tour operators and travel agents from overseas to bring more tourists into Kenya and the wider region.
Kenya's national airline Kenya Airways is once again one of the key supporters of KTB by flying in hosted buyers from across their network.