- Rwanda keen to showcase tourism potential at world summit
- Mamelodi Sundowns's Victory to Bring Spin-Offs to SA
- Etihad and partners contribute $3.6bn to Africa’s economy
- Tourism to contribute 9% of GDP
- Govt explores new routes for national carrier
- Atta Africa Financial Update (91)
- Requirements when Travelling to Botswana with Minors
- Uganda Tourism: Sector Performance Report
Changes coming to Indaba show
Next year's Indaba trade show will see SA Tourism implement changes to reposition the show as Africa's top travel show. The move follows a series of engagements with industry to get their feedback and suggestions for the show, with even more changes expected in 2018.
Neil Nagooroo, GM: Strategic Events and Exhibitions at SA Tourism revealed some of the changes to Satsa members at the association's chapter meeting this week.
Nagooroo reiterated that the date of the show had changed, emphasising that the development was out of SA Tourism's control. The show will take place next year from May 16-18 at the Durban ICC.
SA Tourism will also put out a tender for a new venue and host city as well as for an event management company to take on four year contracts for the show, strating from 2018.