- Why tourism is the golden nugget of SA's economy
- CEO of FEDHASA says The Hotel Show 2017 is a boost to the continent’s tourism and hospitality sector
- Tourism Industry Urged to Cater for People With Disabilities
- Mzembi Nominated for UNWTO Post
- SA tourist guides learn Mandarin and Russian
- JKIA Arrivals Information
- Kenya to woo Indians with new campaign
Military route launched in Cape Town
Cape Town Deputy Mayor Alderman Ian Neilson officially launched the Military Heritage Route in Cape Town last week.
The route showcases the rich military heritage that Cape Town has to offer.
Neilson said one of the ways Cape Town planned to tackle the issue of seasonality was to develop heritage and culture as a niche market. “Military heritage tourism was identified as one of the niche markets that are resilient throughout the year,” said Neilson.