- Atta Africa Financial Update (75)
- What Hosting the African Union Summit Means for Rwanda's Hospitality Industry
- World Travel Market London 2016 to mark key responsible tourism anniversaries
- The gorilla naming ceremony in Rwanda expected to attract celebrities to Kinigi
- Uganda Starts Online Visa Application
- New railway to link Mombasa and Nairobi
- Sun Destinations revamps two camps
Nordic roadshow focuses on MICE segment
The 14th annual Taste of Africa Roadshow in the Nordics, from October 17-20, is going niche this year.
It will focus exclusively on the meetings, incentives, conferences and exhibitions (MICE) segment of the market under the banner, Taste of Africa MICE Roadshow 2016.
Copenhagen, Stockholm and Gothenburg are some of the destinations in Scandinavia that have been identified as key MICE hubs with the biggest potential.
Suppliers joining the roadshow have been handpicked and are requested to bring to the table strictly incentives, meetings and conference product offerings, as opposed to any other products and marketing collateral.
The hand-picked visitors/buyers to be invited, will be rewarded for their time by attending information and product training sessions that are relevant to their specific needs in this market segment.
Visitors will be received at a conveniently located meeting venue in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Gothenburg between 10h00 and 16h00 on each of the three days. They will be able to pre-book time slots in order to spread out arrivals evenly and will be treated to refreshments throughout the day.