- Kenya Ministry of Tourism releases the 2015 and Jan – April 2016 tourism performance results
- Zambia showcases tourism potential at Turkey exhibition
- Mango mulls additional flights to Zanzibar
- Atta Africa Financial Update (70)
- RwandAir to start Harare flights
- New weekly flights between the Kruger and Phinda Private Game Reserve on the cards
- Direct flight between US and Cape Town on the cards
- Plans for Indaba unveiled
What to expect at the Satsa conference
The programme for this year’s Satsa conference includes sessions on burning issues such as sustainability, dynamic rates and conservation.
The first panel discussion, taking place on the Thursday afternoon, will cover ‘How to plan for a sustained future’. Panellists include Martin Wiest, MD of Tourvest Destination Management, and Adrian Gardiner, CEO of Mantis. Graham Wood, SA Tourism Board member and former Tsogo Sun CEO, will act as facilitator.
A panel discussion on the Tourism Future Fund will be held on the Thursday afternoon. Panellists include Glenn Phillips, CEO of KNP, Brad Poole, CEO of Peace Parks, Yolan Friedland, CEO of the Endangered Wildlife Trust, and David Frost, Satsa CEO. Paul Warmeant, Consultant to Peace Parks Foundation, will facilitate the discussion.