- Botswana Capitalizes On Eco-Tourism
- Tanzania tourism hit hard
- Thursday, 9 June 2016 | MYT 2:30 PM Wildlife phone apps cause chaos in S. Africa’s Kruger Park
- Kenya parliament meets tourism demand
- What to expect at the Satsa conference
- Kenya Ministry of Tourism releases the 2015 and Jan – April 2016 tourism performance results
- Zambia showcases tourism potential at Turkey exhibition
- Mango mulls additional flights to Zanzibar
AirAsia X plans Mauritius Launch from Oct 2016
AirAsia X starting October 2016 plans to commence service to Africa, as it files operational schedule for Kuala Lumpur – Mauritius route. Based on the airline’s schedule filing on its website, this service is scheduled 3 times a week, effective 04OCT16.
Proposed operational schedule as follow.
D7006 KUL1030 – 1330MRU 330 257
D7007 MRU0250 – 1350KUL 330 136