SA- Notice Regarding The Proposed Closure Of The Amphitheater

South Africa

The proposed closure of the Drakensberg Amphitheater has been withdrawn.  Please see the official Ezemvelo notice below:

Please note that we have delayed the final decision on the proposed closure of the Amphitheater until after the 31st of May stakeholder meeting. We hope by all means to prevent this drastic action from being taken, bearing in mind that the safety of hikers is foremost in our minds and that stakeholder engagement will ultimately guide decisions on the future of this area. This is an opportunity for us all to make a difference and we welcome your input. Thus, the date proposed initially for closure of the 20th of May is withdrawn.