- South Africa to open 4 new visa centres in India
- Etihad increases flights to South Africa
- Customer appreciation is key
- Joint Statement Between KTB and KTF on Stray Lions
- Tanzania will revamp roads in national parks to lure more tourists
- Dynamic events programme line-up unveiled for WTM Africa 2016
- A very sad loss for Footsteps in Africa
- Tanzania and Kuwait seal contract on new direct flights
- World’s leading tour company to introduce charters to Kenya
- FCO Travel Update: Rwanda (8)
Tickets are flying out for the Atta Indaba party
Remember last year we were sold out in advance and many were disappointed, so book now to avoid disappointment.
Meet, Mix and Mingle with fellow members at the Atta Indaba Networking Party 2016!
Saturday, 7th May 2016 From 7:00pm
Sponsored by SATIB
Join fellow Atta members and their guests for valuable networking at this special invitation-only party on the first night of Indaba Tourism 2016
Connect with members from your region and make new international friends at this fun-filled event held at moyo uShaka!
A uniquely Durban destination with Cocktails, exquisite views of the Indian Ocean, tropical weather, exotic flavours and soulful vibes- this is Africa at its laidback best.
This will be a more informal affair than in past years following the formula of the successful Atta events held in UK and Germany over the last year. The venue is sensational, only meters from the Ocean.
Address:1 Bell St, uShaka Marine World, Point, Durban
Early Bird Member rate - £25 (£35 After 5th May 2016)
Early Bird Guest rate - £35 (£45 after 5th May 2016) Guests must be accompanied by a member
Price includes substantial finger fork food, wines, beers and boogie on the dance floor
For this event we do not accept cash payments at the door so all bookings must be made online and paid-for beforehand.
To book tickets go online to: https://payments.atta.travel/tickets and enter password: satib
Wrist bands will be issued to all ticketholders at Indaba during the day. Please collect your wrist band from the Atta stand ODG01 no later than 15:00 on 7th May. Cancellations and name changes must be submitted to Atta before 6th May 2016.
Wines by Painted Wolf Wines