- Atta Legal: Airlines
- Tanzania launches clean-up campaign on Mount Kilimanjaro
- Kenya and Ethiopia Plan High Number of Hotel Rooms
- Kenya: Balala Projects Tourism Sector to Grow By 20 Percent in 2016
- Atta Africa Financial Update (63)
- Malawi and Zambia propose single tourist visa
- German Travel Advisory on Kenya
- New bridge set to open beach tourism in Tanzania’s business capital
- Survey: Agents ‘better’ than social media
Table Mountain Cableway’s new Wi-Fi lounge
Get connected in the clouds above the Mother City at Table Mountain Cableway’s new Wi-Fi Lounge, which is open to all visitors wanting to connect, share, post, Tweet or simply take a seat and gaze out over the Atlantic Ocean.
Situated in the Upper Cable Station, the Wi-Fi Lounge opens its doors as the first cable car comes up at 8.30am and closes with the last car’s departure. Plug and USB points for recharging devices are located throughout the lounge, with seating options ranging from cork stools at high tables to chairs and even comfy sofas.
As of 3 May 2016, the Table Mountain Café will open at 11.00am, making the Wi-Fi Lounge the ideal place for morning visitors to enjoy delicious breakfast options including savoury muffins and freshly brewed coffee, as well as on-the-go meals or snacks over lunchtime.
“Through the launch of the Wi-Fi Lounge the Cableway is able to remain a relevant tourist attraction in a world where technology is an ever-present factor within travel,” said Cableway Managing Director Sabine Lehmann. “With our Wi-Fi Lounge offering, we are able to further diversify and better the visitor experience in its entirety. Our team has gone to every effort to ensure we are able to provide visitors with a comfortable new space to enjoy above the Mother City, be it to quickly connect, share a few pictures or settle down and stay a while.”