- Kenya to focus on Europe and US in tourism revival
- New SA stats show glimmer of hope after drop in 2015 tourism
- New Kenya Tourism Initiatives
- Air India plans to spread its wings in Africa
- Low-Cost Carrier Plans East Africa Expansion
- Atta Africa Financial Update (61)
- Tickets are flying out for the Atta Indaba party
- South Africa to open 4 new visa centres in India
- Etihad increases flights to South Africa
- Customer appreciation is key
Regional Air Suspends Selous Sector
Regional Air informs that services on the Zanzibar-Selous sector will be suspended, effective June 1st 2016
At the beginning of 2016, the management team at Regional Air made a firm commitment to its clients to streamline, refine and redefine our professional operations in the northern circuit of Tanzania. However, this decision means the immediate suspension of Selous services, allowing the airline to focus strategically and effectively on core business strengths throughout the Kilimanjaro and Serengeti regions.
No other scheduled sectors will be affected.
The Zanzibar–Selous service will continue to be supported by Charters Team.