- Brand new Terminal 1E in Nairobi
- Atta Africa Financial Update (62)
- Hotel development in Africa up 30%
- African Passport By 2018
- Reminder: The Atta Regatta Summer Event in London - 16 June 2016
- Kenya: Restructuring of Tourism Firms to Revamp Sector
- The Top 10 Countries where most of SA's tourists come from
New flights to Pemba
Precision Air Tanzania will next month start flying to Zanzibar’s exotic Island of Pemba, with three flights a week from May 24, this year.
The scheduled flights follow Zanzibar Airport Authority’s (ZAA) upgrading of Pemba Airport to category four status that meets the international standards required for commercial flight operations.
Using their state of the art aircraft; ATR72-500, Precision Air will be flying to Pemba via Zanzibar every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, departing from Dar es Salaam.