- Reminder: UK APD charges for 12-15 year olds
- Table Mountain Cableway’s new Wi-Fi lounge
- Zimbabwe Fam Trip June 2016
- Atta Legal: Airlines
- Tanzania launches clean-up campaign on Mount Kilimanjaro
- Kenya and Ethiopia Plan High Number of Hotel Rooms
- Kenya: Balala Projects Tourism Sector to Grow By 20 Percent in 2016
- Atta Africa Financial Update (63)
- Malawi and Zambia propose single tourist visa
Air Zimbabwe to resume Tanzania route
National airline, Air Zimbabwe is set to resume flights to Dar es Salaam next month as plans to introduce more destinations this year intensify. The flights will start on 14 May with an initial frequency of two flights a week on Tuesdays and Saturdays.
Meanwhile, Air Zimbabwe was still exploring the issue of resuming direct flights to China. She said they were working on several options that include regional and international flights.
Tourism and Hospitality Industry Minister Engineer Walter Mzembi said Air Zimbabwe must consider resuming direct flights to China as the Asian country is one of the fastest growing sources of new tourists. He said there was vast potential to grow the country’s tourism by tapping into the vast Chinese market where the number of outbound visitors has been growing over the past decade.
Source: The Sunday News