- Low-Cost Carrier Plans East Africa Expansion
- Atta Africa Financial Update (61)
- Tickets are flying out for the Atta Indaba party
- South Africa to open 4 new visa centres in India
- Etihad increases flights to South Africa
- Customer appreciation is key
- Joint Statement Between KTB and KTF on Stray Lions
- Tanzania will revamp roads in national parks to lure more tourists
- Dynamic events programme line-up unveiled for WTM Africa 2016
- A very sad loss for Footsteps in Africa
Air India plans to spread its wings in Africa
Air India aims to provide point-to-point connectivity to African regions, where it currently does not operate, besides enhancing services on existing routes, as part of its aggressive network expansion plan.
Air India is looking at reviving its flying operations to Kenya and Tanzania, which it had discontinued some years back.
“We are looking at connecting some of the points in African continents. We used to operate to Nairobi and Dar es Salaam from Mumbai, which we discontinued a few years ago. With the capacity (aircraft) coming in, we should be able to connect these two cities in the region. Besides, the airline is also in talks with the South African authorities for possible operations to Durban”, the airline official said.