- South Africa’s tourism industry looks to leverage visa reforms
- Kenya’s Tourism Industry Receives Boost from Neighbouring Nations
- African airline spreads its wings… again!
- Reminder: Atta Networking event ITB Berlin 2016
- Blood Lions Screening at ITB
- Good Morning, Tanzania! Ngorongoro wildlife wonders hit the US airwaves
- GPS-guided audio tour on Table Mountain
- Joburg Tourism head office now at Sandton Central
- Ngorongoro Wonder broadcasted live to millions worldwide
Revised Kenya Wildlife Service Park Fees
The adult non-resident rate for the most Kenya Wildlife Service park fees has gone down by $10 per adult per day effective 1st March, 2016. Another decrease by $10 is expected from July 2016 when VAT on Conservation fees is removed.
This is all part of the tourism recovery incentives announced by the President.