- Germany supporting the government of Tanzania
- Where to find Qualified tour consultants?
- Atta on the Move: James Haigh moves to Elewana
- Botswana: Okavango Delta affected by low water levels
- Uganda a safe destination for travellers
- Visa-free travel ‘key to African tourism’
- Moroccan national airliner to commence first intra-Africa route
- Atta Africa Financial Update (54)
Tourism Industry Revenue Income Inches Up By Eight Percent
Tanzania has registered an increase of revenue from tourism sector by 8.2 per cent between 2013 and 2014 which is equivalent to 2,006.3million US dollars down from 1,853.3million US dollars respectively.
The Permanent Secretary in the Ministry of Natural Resources and Tourism, Maj. Gen. Gaudence Milanzi, said this in Dar es Salaam while briefing members of press on the 2014's tourism survey report.
He said that the survey was conducted by the ministry in collaboration with the Bank of Tanzania (BoT), the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS), Immigration Department and the Zanzibar Commission of Tourism (ZCT).