- Tourism Minister Assures Tour Operator of Good Working Relationship
- Zambia Tourism Board calls for reduced air fares to boost tourist arrivals
- Air Seychelles launches new route to China
- Mantis Collection to buy boutique hotel
- Johannesburg: Gautrain expands
- Vic Falls to see recovery in 2016
- Qatar direct flight to Mozambique
SAA's Johannesburg to Abu Dhabi route no longer profitable
One month before the launch, SAA’s new route, Johannesburg-Abu Dhabi, has been called into question as it became clear to SAA that the route would no longer be profitable.
The airline told Tourism Update’s sister publication, TNW, on January 29 that it had decided to pull the service that it launched on March 29 last year.
Source: Daily Southern African Tourism Update