- Tourism Minister Assures Tour Operator of Good Working Relationship
- Zambia Tourism Board calls for reduced air fares to boost tourist arrivals
- Air Seychelles launches new route to China
- Mantis Collection to buy boutique hotel
- Johannesburg: Gautrain expands
- Vic Falls to see recovery in 2016
- Qatar direct flight to Mozambique
New partnership to promote local tourism businesses
The Tourism Enterprise Partnership (TEP) has partnered with CNBC Africa, the Johannesburg-based affiliate of global broadcaster CNBC, to launch a television campaign to promote and create market access opportunities for small business enterprises in SA.
The campaign is scheduled to run for three months and will feature various tourism enterprises that will introduce their businesses through one-minute segments. The segments will air during prime time programmes on CNBC Africa such as Open Exchange from 20h30-22h00; Closing Bell from 16h00-17h30; and Business Tonight from 19h00-19h30.
Salifou Siddo, TEP Chief Executive, said as South Africa is increasingly becoming a value-for-money destination for international tourists, “it is imperative that we create greater awareness of our hidden treasures as viable options for international tourists who are looking for quality experiences”.
Source: Tourism Update