- Johannesburg: Gautrain expands
- Vic Falls to see recovery in 2016
- Qatar direct flight to Mozambique
- Atta Africa Financial Update (52)
- SANParks to host International Tourist Guides’ Day
- 2.6 million euros for restoration of Malawi National Parks
- Nelson Mandela Bay Tourism enhances visitor experience
Mantis Collection to buy boutique hotel
The Mantis Collection has extended its portfolio of boutique hotels in South Africa with the addition of Miarestate Hotel and Spa, outside Haga Haga, near East London.
Miarestate Hotel & Spa is a five-star game reserve with nine guest rooms including two executive rooms with private plunge pools. Guests staying at this property can enjoy gourmet cuisine, spa treatments, daily game drives, horse riding, hiking and mountain biking, including a challenging 35km mountain bike trail for advanced cyclists.
The game reserve also has private access to a secluded beach and lagoon.
Source: Daily Southern African Tourism Update