- East Africa tourism: Mapping the way forward
- Qatar, Etihad to Fly Into Victoria Falls
- Atta Networking event ITB Berlin 2016 (2)
- Core markets staying longer, spending more
- Tourism Hosts International Tourist Guiding Celebrations, 18 to 19 Feb
- Madagascar's lemurs at risk of extinction
- Fastjet ups JNB-HRE flights
- Fabulous annual event on the foothills of Mount Kilimanjaro
- Four Points in Ethiopia
Lufthansa expands Kenyan operations
International aviation company, Lufthansa Group, is looking to strengthen its presence in Kenya and will increase capacity on its Nairobi flights in the upcoming months.
The company intends to serve Nairobi with nine weekly flights to and from Zurich and Frankfurt, respectively, said Carsten Spohr, Chairman of the Executive Board and CEO of Deutsche Lufthansa AG, speaking at a conference held in Nairobi last week.
Spohr was quoted by Kenyan newspaper, Business Daily, as saying that the Lufthansa Group is looking for other route expansion opportunities across Africa.
Source: Tourims Update