- Vic Falls to see recovery in 2016
- Qatar direct flight to Mozambique
- Atta Africa Financial Update (52)
- SANParks to host International Tourist Guides’ Day
- 2.6 million euros for restoration of Malawi National Parks
- Nelson Mandela Bay Tourism enhances visitor experience
- Rwanda pilots: Nine ways to qualify
Johannesburg: Gautrain expands
The Gautrain will need to expand Following increasing passenger demand. The system currently carries 1,4 million passengers a month and would require a total of 48 new rail cars over the next decade to meet the current passenger demand.
The Development Bank of Southern Africa has approved a loan of R3,5 billion (€198 million) for the Gautrain Management Agency to purchase additional rolling stock.
Source: Daily Southern African Tourism Update