- Botswana: Okavango Delta affected by low water levels
- Uganda a safe destination for travellers
- Visa-free travel ‘key to African tourism’
- Moroccan national airliner to commence first intra-Africa route
- Atta Africa Financial Update (54)
- R100 Million Investment for Domestic Tourism
- The Atta Regatta Summer Event in London - 16 June 2016
- Shongololo Express now owned by Rovos Rail
- Community development and conservation initiatives
Atta on the Move: James Haigh moves to Elewana
James Haigh is appointed Director of Sales & Marketing at Elewana effective from 1 March 2016.
Joining the Elewana team based in Nairobi, James will lead the group’s sales and marketing activities. James, who is British, has a strong track record in the safari sector, having worked with some of the most respected safari brands including Singita Game Reserves and Four Seasons Safari Lodge, Serengeti. He joins Elewana from Tourvest in East Africa, where he held the positions of Joint CEO and Director of Sales & Marketing.