- Kenya Railway Route: Conservation versus 'Development'
- Emirates increases capacity to Zambia and Zimbabwe
- Atta Africa Financial Update (50)
- Uganda Murchison Falls National Park Giraffe translocation
- The South African Animal Sanctuary Alliance strict hands-off policy
- Extra Ordinary African Stories
- Visa Openness levels continue to progress
- Atta Networking event ITB Berlin 2016 (1)
- Treasury to “assist” SAA
- WTTC Tourism for Tomorrow Awards announces 2016 Finalists
WTM Africa - Save Money On Flights For World Travel Market Events
Delegates attending events within the World Travel Market portfolio can take advantage of discounted air fares with oneworld airlines following a groundbreaking deal between the alliance and World Travel Maket's parent company Reed Travel Exhibitions (RTE).
Visitors and exhibitors are able to make reservations for themselves and a companion via a dedicated channel on the oneworld web site - www.oneworld.com/events - by using a unique code number.
Flights must arrive at the event’s location no earlier than one week before the event begins and depart no later than one week after the event finishes.
RTE has struck the deal with oneworld events, a dedicated unit within the alliance which works with conferences, conventions, exhibitions and special events where at least 100 international attendees are expected.
There are 15 carriers in the alliance, serving more than 1,000 destinations. Members of any oneworld alliance carrier's loyalty scheme will be able to earn points and enjoy the usual benefits when taking advantage of the offer.
A total of 19 RTE events, taking place in 15 cities on five continents, attracting an estimated 100,000 delegates from across the global travel industry are included in the deal.
The first World Travel Market event delegates can take advantage of the discounted flights is:
WTM Africa, Cape Town South Africa, 6-8 April. Code number OW20D15