- Atta Africa Financial Update (49)
- Turkish Airlines expands to Madagascar and Mauritius
- Private guided tours rising trend in 2016
- Zimbabwe has relaxed its visa requirements for Chinese nationals
- Fastjet Tanzania will launch flights to Kenya
- Have Your Say: Should the UniVisa be extended?
- Atta Winter Event in London - February 4th, 2016 (2)
- Take on a challenge in support of Tusk this year!
- Univisa suspended for now
Rwanda looking for tourists from The Netherlands
A group of Rwandan tour operators and hoteliers, together with a team from the Rwanda Development Board, are heading to The Netherlands to attend the 2016 edition of the Utrecht-based Vakantie Beurs, a five-day event showcasing tourism destinations to the Dutch.
Kigali, connected with Europe by both Brussels Airlines and KLM, is often the starting point for a safari to track mountain gorillas, visit the Akagera National Park or hike into and across the Nyungwe Forest National Park, made famous through the first ever canopy walk in one of East Africa’s primeval rain forests.
The format of the tourism trade fair this year is a combination of a dedicated day for the travel trade and the rest of the show for consumers to stroll through the halls and see what the various destinations have in store for them.