- Atta Africa Financial Update (47)
- New Routes to South Africa
- Garonga Camp to close for renovations
- Tanzania New Tourism Minister
- Atta Networking event ITB Berlin 2016
- Kenya Airways and Air France Code Share
- Africa destination for the super-rich
- Celebrities to be the Ambassadors of Reunion Island Tourism
- End of Ebola virus in Guinea
- Atta Africa Financial Update (46)
Lufthansa now flying direct to Mauritius
The German Airline Lufthansa has lunched a twice-weekly flights between Frankfurt and Mauritius.
The flight is operated by an Airbus A340-300 and departs Frankfurt at 16h45 on Thursdays and Sundays, arriving in Mauritius at 07h05 the next day. The return flight departs Mauritius at 08h45 on Mondays and Fridays, arriving in Frankfurt at 17h35.