- Atta Networking event ITB Berlin 2016 (1)
- Treasury to “assist” SAA
- WTTC Tourism for Tomorrow Awards announces 2016 Finalists
- New experiences and activities for 2016
- Reminder: Atta Winter Event in London - February 4th, 2016
- UniVisa to include Angola, Botswana and Namibia
- Seychelles and Mauritius Prime Ministers meet to discuss Tourism
- Southern Africa becoming popular wedding destination
- Indaba has confirmed over 140 exhibitors
Extra Ordinary African Stories
Atta invite you to an inspired evening of storytelling from a friend of Atta Ron Rutland (aka Fat Kid on a Bike). Join Atta Southern African Director Ingram, the Escape+Explore team and fellow members on an Atta table to listen to Ron’s extra ordinary African adventure.
Date: February 2, 2016
Time: 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Place: Café Roux, Noordhoek Farm Village Cape Town.
Cost: 110 Rand.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to join the Atta Table.
Tales of a Fat Kid on a Bike - Ron Rutland
On 30 June 2013, after selling everything in the world he owned, (a 25kg heavier version) of Ron Rutland left the Cape Town stadium with his few remaining life possessions packed on his bicycle to embark on a lifelong dream of undertaking a 'big adventure' - 810 days, 75 countries, 42,000km, and a life time's worth of adventures later, Ron cycled into Brighton, England on the eve of the Rugby World Cup to support the Springboks. During his efforts to cycle through every country in Africa, Ron was time and time again humbled by the goodness of strangers, blown away by the beauty of the continent, and challenged physically and mentally beyond anything he could have imagined before his departure...this is his story of the power dreams and of the made up mind; and of course the stories from the continent we call home. –