- Atta East Africa Networking Event, Arusha, October 12 (2)
- New Route: Durban - Istanbul
- Addis Ababa inaugurates light rail
- Atta Africa Financial Update (34)
- From Routes Conference in Durban
- Qatar Airways announces new international flight route to Durban
- China to host UNWTO 2017
Buyer registrations for Tourism Indaba 2016 to open
Buyer registrations for Tourism Indaba 2016 will open on October 1, says South African Tourism CEO, Thulani Nzima. Indaba 2016 will take place from May 7-9 at the Inkosi Albert Luthuli International Convention Centre in Durban.
Buyers will be able to register on the Indaba website.
“We are investing in ensuring Indaba maintains its keen business competitive edge, providing the optimal business platform for exhibitors and buyers alike. The Diary and Matchmaking system is an integral component of this, as is attracting optimal numbers of quality buyers and exhibitors to Indaba,” adds Nzima.
For details on buyer registration and to register, click here.
Alternatively, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Source: Tourism Update