- Zimbabwe: Zim to Carry Out Tourism Survey
- New ferry adds travel capacity between Zanzibar and Dar es Salaam
- Lions are returning to Rwanda
- Survey: Trade shows in South Africa
- FCO Travel Update: South Africa (9)
- Report on UK-outbound market
- Malawi Entry Visa Implementation Postponed
- UK and Irish travellers to benefit from new Kenyan e-visa
- FCO Travel Update: Rwanda (6)
Malawi: Fastjet Starts Flights to Malawi
Lilongwe — Fastjet, Africa's low-cost airline, has been granted a foreign operators' permit from the Malawian authorities to start flights between Lilongwe, capital of Malawi and Dar es Salaam in Tanzania.The new route has been put on sale from and operations commence in July. Initially operating twice weekly on Mondays and Fridays, Fastjet is confident that, in line with its other routes, it will grow in frequency quickly.Fastjet's lowest fare will be $50 plus government taxes.
The new route is fastjet's sixth international destination in Africa.