- Kenya's new airport to open up northeast region to tourists
- FCO Travel Update: Malawi (4)
- Ethiopian Airlines plans daily Philippines - Africa non-stop flight
- Nordics Roadshow 2016 - SAVE THE DATE
- New Entry Fee For Visitors To Malawi (Effective 11 July 2015)
- Kenya is a model investment destination for Africa – Richard Branson
- ZimParks reinstates unguided public walking in Mana Pools
- Travel between Rwanda and Uganda just got better
- South Africa mulls introduction of tourist visas with 3 years validity for Indians
Digital Tourism Seminars in Victoria Falls, July 28-29th
E-Tourism Frontiers and TripAdvisor are holding a regional meeting in Vic Falls, and will be holding this special seminar for the local trade, hosted by Atta (African Travel and Tourism Association). This is a day and half practical training seminar in using social media and online tools to improve the way you market and manage your tourism business.
The training will be delivered by Online Tourism expert Damian Cook who hosts the annual E-Tourism Africa Summit with South African tourism (now in its 8th year) and has trained over 6000 travel professionals around the world. The training material is custom built for the African travel trade and markets, and is suitable for anyone in the tourism business, and all are welcome.
The seminar uses no technical jargon and is designed to give practical realistic solutions, and has received excellent reviews from attendees across Africa. It will cover all elements of social media including Facebook, Instragram, Twitter, YouTube and more- and how they can be best strategically used to reach and convert new business. There will also be a special guest session held by TripAdvisor to discuss how best to use their platform, reviews and tools.
The seminar will be held at the Victoria Falls Safari Lodge on the 28-29th July and costs just US$145 per person including all training, an e-text book and coffee breaks and lunch on the first day. Members of Atta can attend at a discounted rate of US$130.
Further information can be found here: <http://www.e-tourismfrontiers.com/interactive/events-by-region/africa/zimbabwe-digital-tourism-seminars/>
Anyone wishing to attend please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register or to make any enquiries.
We hope to see you there.