- Atta Regatta 2015 - Photos online now
- FCO Travel Update: Malawi (2)
- New Entry Fee For Visitors To Malawi (Effective 01 July 2015)
- Yoga adds new dimension to travel and tourism
- Africa has the fastest growing amount of rich people
- Wetu Supplier Workshops
- South African Tourism Launches Madiba's Journey Phone App
- Take Part in an Elephant Relocation Exercise
Webinar this Thursday: Belmond Safaris in Botswana, a journey like no other...
25th June at 14:00 BST
Belmond Safaris owns and operates three luxury safari lodges in Northern Botswana. Each lodge located in a diverse eco-system, giving one a perfect circuit of experiences, from the forested safari of Belmond Khwai River Lodge in the Moremi Game Reserve, to the semi-desert safari of Belmond Savute Elephant Lodge in the Chobe National Park, and culminating with a magical water safari at Belmond Eagle Island Lodge in the Okavango Delta - relaunching in early November 2015 as Belmond's flagship lodge!
Join Sean Clark, Director of Sales & Marketing, on a journey of experiences and luxury as we navigate our way through Northern Botswana with Belmond.
As usually, please register if you cannot watch the webinar live. We will send the recording link afterwards.