- Uganda’s Lake Mburo National Park ready to welcome giraffes to boost tourism
- New campaign unleashes imagination of travelers to Africa
- Uganda, Rwanda, Kenya: No more work permits necessary
- Pope Francis Confirms Visit To Uganda
- Colin Bell: Plan B for rhinos - Cape Town, 18th June
- 10 Budget Airlines Changing Africa's Skies
- Green gathering for Botswana's 50th
- SATSA Tourism Market Intelligence Report – June 2015
- Health Update: Yellow fever
- Grayling Paves PR Way for Obama's Trip to Kenya
Tourists staying longer in Ethiopia
The time tourists spend in Ethiopia has reached 16 days – a 3-fold increase over the last 7 years.
According to the State Minister for Culture and Tourism, Mr Tadelech Dalecho, the improvement of service quality in the hospitability industry and infrastructure development around the country and destination areas, has helped the increase.
Hotels meeting international standards have increased to over 600, with more involvement of local and foreign companies in the sector. The grading of hotels continues, to improve services.