- Atta Latin American Newsletter
- Roadshow in Brazil, 22 – 23 September 2015
- Rwanda eyes Indian market for tourism and investment
- Interview with Atta CEO "open skies"
- Webinar this Thursday: Belmond Safaris in Botswana, a journey like no other...
- Atta Regatta 2015 - Photos online now
- FCO Travel Update: Malawi (2)
- New Entry Fee For Visitors To Malawi (Effective 01 July 2015)
- Yoga adds new dimension to travel and tourism
- Africa has the fastest growing amount of rich people
New Route by Safarilink -Vipingo Ridge
Safarilink are pleased to inform that from 01 July 2015 they will commence a daily scheduled service into the Vipingo Ridge airstrip. This service will not be limited to persons staying at Vipingo Ridge but will provide a more convenient alternative to Malindi or Moi International for all potential passengers from Kilifi to Mtwapa and even North Coast hotels such as Serena Beach. More details will be provided in the very near future.