- Atta’s new speed dating style, one - day workshop at Wembley Stadium, London on Friday 6th Nov 2015
- Webinar: Belmond Safaris in Botswana, a journey like no other... (1)
- British HC in Mara over weekend with family and declares it safe
- The Atta Regatta Summer Event in London - 18 June 2015
- SAA to begin direct flights from Accra to Washington
- Africa considers a united front to develop tourism
- Mass confusion over SA UBCs continues
- KTB to Market Kenya as Medical Destination to Boost Tourism
flyafrica.com launches flights from Harare to Bulawayo and Harare to Lusaka and Lubumbashi
Zimbabwe flyafrica announced its new route expansion plans. Starting from July flyafrica Zimbabwe will add three new routes to the existing four routes that are currently operated.
Flights to Lusaka, Zambia, and Lubumbashi, DRC, are the first routes selected by flyafrica.com to develop travel and business connections into countries North of Zimbabwe.
Flyafrica is also launching domestic flights between Bulawayo and Harare. This new flight complements the existing Harare - Victoria Falls service.
Flights between Bulawayo and Harare and Harare and Lusaka commence on 27 July 2015 while flights between Harare and Lubumbashi commence on 14 September.