- Atta CEO in Travel Africa: The trade view
- Kenya, South Africa, And Gambia Compete For Nigerian Tourists
- European visitors to Swaziland increase by 17 percent
- Malawi and Zimbabwe Sign Tourism MoU
- Language – Unique Selling Point or Barrier?
- FCO Travel Update: Tanzania (7)
- SAA offers new product to bid for business class upgrades
- Senegal Scraps Visas for Tourists and Cuts Tax On Air Fares
- SAT and National Geographic team for campaign featuring Nelson Mandela
Zimbabwe: Malawi Airlines to Fly in More Often
Malawian Airlines is set to increase weekly flights to Zimbabwe from three to five to meet the growing number of passengers between Harare and Lilongwe.
Malawian Airlines said the increased frequency would cater for the growing number of tourists and traders between Zimbabwe and Malawi. The aircraft has the capacity to carry 40 passengers.
Plans were also afoot for the airline to operate between Malawi, Zimbabwe and Zambia.
Civil Aviation Authority of Zimbabwe urged the airline to launch flights between Lake Malawi and Victoria Falls.