- Bush Telegraph: Can tourism save Kenya's magnificent wildlife?
- Atta Africa Finacial Update
- Media Request: Adventure Honeymoon Ideas
- Atta Events in 2015
- What will 2015 bring for the travel industry?
- Lake Malawi Tops List of Tourists' Destinations
- Operators pick must-see African destinations for 2015
- Happy Holidays from Atta!
Fly Africa to increase regional routes
Zimbabwean low-cost airline Fly Africa says it will introduce 11 regional routes this year as part of the airline’s expansion programme.
The targeted routes include Harare-Lusaka, Harare-Dar es Salaam, Harare-Lubumbashi, Johannesburg-Windhoek, Victoria Falls-Kilimanjaro and Victoria Falls-Cape Town, among others.
The second Boeing 737 500 aircraft has been registered with the local authority while the third aircraft will be registered by mid-February.